I’m back (I think). That was a longer absence than I expected. Well, I’m back for now with a new Friday roundup.
“Take advantage of what exists.” — Laozi
- Rare Buddha statue unveiled at Ho Chi Minh City Museum : An interesting eighth-century Buddha image
- 50 Years of Iranian animation : An exhibition at Queensland Art Gallery; a few sample stills are shown
- Kenta Torimoto : Championing Japanese art in Shanghai
- Ten Contemporary Indian Artists : Presented by Ravin Agrawai
- Reviewing 20th-century Chinese art : An interview with Eric Chang